Thursday, October 11, 2012

Generative Art

Scribbler 2
 Using online applications to create art is an awesome thing to explore. The possibility are simply endless. I used 3 applications all together, Scribbler, Scribbler 2, and Flame. I enjoyed them all, but I like Scribbler 2 and Flame the best. In these to applications you have more control over you piece and the out come. I hope everyone explores these applications and allow your creativity to shine! 
Scribbler 2

Flame

Flame

Scribbler

Scribbler
With Scribbler 2  I wanted to experience the different depths I could create. Also I had more fun with color and their relationships with these pieces.                                                           With Flame I was focused on creating movement throughout my pieces. The image below shows that more clearly. The image to the right I liked the idea of space and the way that the light burst made your eyes jump.
With Scribbler I enjoyed the dense areas I could create. I wanted each piece to feel light, but also hold value and substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment